Get the same high quality wheel build as our Stock Wheels with a Custom Wheel built to your specifications. Each rider has different needs based on physiology, application, environmental conditions, and budget constraints. These factors can be taken into account when building your own custom wheels on our website.
With Stan's custom wheel builder you choose each wheel separately. If you choose the front wheel first you will then be prompted to order a rear wheel if desired. When selecting a rim choose one that suits your rider weight and intended use. Each rim option includes a description of its design intent. We at Stan's NoTubes will not dictate which rim and wheel build selection to make but we strongly suggest you follow the recommendations associated with each wheel. By following these recommendations we believe you will be satisfied with the strength and durability of your wheels.
Please use our Wheel Weight Calculator if you're interested in the approximate weight of your final wheel build.
To builld your own custom wheel, following these steps:
1. Choose Front or Rear wheel at the bottom of the screen
2. Select your rim model
Select the rim model that suits your needs.
3. Select your rim color
Black or White rims available.
4. Select your desired hub
Stan's 3.30, Stan's 3.30Ti, Hope, DT Swiss, and Cannondale Lefty Front Hub
5. Select desired spoke type and color
Black 2.0/1.7 butted spokes: Available for 29 and 26 inch rims. Recommended for rider weights over 170lbs
Silver 2.0/1.7 butted spokes: Available for 29 and 26 inch rims. Recommended for rider weights over 170lbs
Black 2.0/1.5 butted spokes: Available for 26 in and 650B rims. Not recommended for rider weights over 190lbs
Silver 2.0/1.5 butted spokes: Available for 26 in and 650B rims. Not recommended for rider weights over 190lbs
Silver 1.8/1.5 butted spokes: Only available for 26 inch rims. Not recommended for rider weights over 170lbs
6. Select desired nipple color
Alloy nipples in colors: silver, black, red, blue, and gold.
- All Custom wheels come set up with Stan's Yellow Tape and valve ready for tubeless use.
- Custom Wheels can take 5-10 days to build.
- Some hubs may require additional axle conversions to be compatible with your fork/frame.
- Please use our Wheel Weight Calculator if you're interested in the weight of you final wheel build.
- Returns of custom wheels will incur a 10% restocking fee.