- Designed for Trail, All-Mountain and Enduro Racing
- Pro versions feature Neo Ultimate hubs with 5° engagement and Sapim Custom Force triple-butted spokes
- Team versions feature Neo hubs with 10° engagement and Sapim Race double-butted spokes
- RiACT system absorbs impacts and rolls faster
- New faster engaging, 100% CNC machined Neo hubs
- Bead Socket Technology for unmatched tubeless performance
- WideRight rim design optimized for wider Trail and All-Mountain tires
- Sapim Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- 2-year warranty with 3-year crash replacement
- Available for Shimano or SRAM XD cassettes
- Available for all current axle systems, including Cannondale Lefty SL, Lefty Supermax, SRAM Predictive Steering, and Boost 110mm and 148mm spacing
Built for all-day trail rides and enduro racing, and developed with the World Championship-winning Atherton DH Team, our new Bravo wheelset rethinks carbon ﬁber from the ground up. The Bravo's Radial Impact Absorbing Carbon Technology (RiACT) is three times stiffer than our aluminum rims laterally, but absorbs radial impacts to withstand bigger hits and roll faster. Patented Bead Socket tubeless technology improves traction, and creates a lighter, stronger rim. Weighing less than 1650g (27.5"), the Bravo's 32mm WideRight proﬁle increases tire volume without negatively aﬀecting tread shape or sidewall height. With the added durability and quick engagement of our new Neo and Neo Ultimate hubs, the Bravo is the new benchmark for all trail wheelsets.
Includes quick-release endcaps and skewers, as well as 15mm front and 142mm rear through axle end caps.
Max Rider Weight: 250lbs
Max Pressures: Smallest Tire (2.0"): 40psi, Largest Tire (2.7"): 35psi
What's Included: Bravo wheels include: pre-installed tape for tubeless use, presta valve, small parts bag, replacement spokes, and spoke tension readout for your unique wheelset; 15mm x 100 front wheels include quick-release end caps and quick releases; 12mm x 142mm rear wheels also include quick-release end caps and quick releases.