- Designed for cyclocross
- Pro versions feature Neo Ultimate hubs with 5° engagement and Sapim Laser spokes
- Team versions feature Neo hubs with 10° engagement and Sapim Force spokes
- Comp versions feature Neo hubs with 10° engagement and Sapim Race spokes
- BST rim designed for low-pressure cyclocross tires
- New faster engaging, 100% CNC machined Neo hubs
- Lightweight, low-profile rim design for better cornering and faster rolling
- Compatible with Shimano and Campagnolo 9, 10, and 11-speed cassettes
- Sapim Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- Available for all current axle systems
True tubeless performance comes to cyclocross with Iron Cross rims and wheelsets, which offer the low-pressure capabilities of a tubular with the convenience of a clincher. Genuine Bead Socket Technology low-profile sidewalls and a wide profile maximize tire volume so you can corner harder and roll faster. Chose the lighter, faster Iron Cross to take you over the barriers and onto the top step.
Includes quick-release endcaps and skewers, as well as 15mm front and 142mm rear through axle end caps.
Max Rider Weight: 250lbs
Max Pressure: 45psi
Weights: 385g (rim), 1465g (Pro wheelset), 1591g (Team wheelset), 1662g (Comp wheelset)
What's Included: Iron Cross wheels include: pre-installed tape for tubeless use, presta valve