Designed for gravel, cyclocross, and road
BST-R Tubeless Technology for road 25-40mm road tubeless tires, traditional road tires when used with tubes, and low-pressure tubeless cyclocross tires
New faster engaging, 100% CNC machined Neo S hubs with Durasync
Stainless Steel bearing
Sapim Custom Laser 1.8/1.5/1.8 spokes with Secure Lock aluminum nipples
28 Front spokes 32 Rear spokes
Wide, low-profile rim design for better cornering and faster rolling
Compatible with Shimano and Campagnolo 9, 10, and 11-speed cassettes and SRAM XD
Compatible with standard clincher tires when used with tubes
Disc brake only
230lbs rider weight limit
Your bike can do more. Whether you’re riding and racing on gravel, pavement, or between the tape at a cyclocross race, Grail wheelsets with Stan’s patented BST-R tubeless technology offer less rolling resistance, more control, and the ability to seal most punctures almost instantly. Upgrade your bike to the leading tubeless rim design, and find out what you’ve been missing. The Grail’s versatile BST-R rim design makes it compatible with tubeless road tires, low-pressure tubeless converted tires, and conventional tires and tubes, offering you total flexibility in a single wheelset. The Grail’s wider shape improves both cornering and straight line tire stability. With triple freehub bearings, co-molded seals, and full CNC machined bodies, the Grail’s Neo hubs are ready for big miles and whatever conditions you can throw at them. Find out just what your bike can do with a Grail wheelset.
Grail wheels come with yellow tape and 44mm tubeless valves installed. Front wheels ship with 15x100mm TA end caps installed, and also include 12x100mm TA and QR end caps and skewers. Rear wheels ship with 12x142mm TA end caps installed, and also include QR end caps and skewers.
|Rim Internal Width:||20.3mm||Wheelset Weight:||1678g|
|Rim External Width:||24.1mm||Rim Weight:||460g|
|Spokes:||Sapim Laser Black 1.8/1.5/1.8mm||ETRTO:||622x20.3|
|Nipples:||Sapim Secure Lock Alloy Black||ISO:||700cx24mm|
|Hub:||Neo S with Durasync||Tape:||21-25mm (2x)|
|Hole Count:||28-hole, 32-hole||Valve:||44mm Presta|
|Rim Material:||6061 Aluminum Alloy||Max Spoke Tension:||125kgf (1225N)|
|Rim Color:||Black||Max Pressure with 25mm Tire:||110psi|
|Hub Color:||Black||Max Pressure with 32mm Tire:||70psi|
|Brakes:||Disc Only||Max Pressure with 40mm Tire:||55psi|
|Max Rider Weight:||230lbs (104 kilo)|
STAN’S NOTUBES ALUMINUM RIM WARRANTY AND CRASH REPLACEMENT POLICY
2 YEAR ALUMINUM RIM WARRANTY:
All Stan’s NoTubes Aluminum rims are covered under a 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects from the original purchase date. Warranty does not cover abuse, misuse, consequential damages, normal wear and tear, damage resulting from crashes, or improper installation. Warranties only apply to the original owner. If a product is found to be defective, a free repair or replacement will be provided at the sole discretion of Stan’s NoTubes. Purchases made through unauthorized resellers such as eBay, Alibaba, Amazon or similar resale sites are not supported under our warranty policy.
ALUMINUM RIM WARRANTY PROCESS:
- Retain a copy of the original proof of purchase (ie. Itemized receipt or invoice)
- Submit your claim via an authorized Stan’s NoTubes dealer with your proof of purchase or contact us at [email protected] with a description of your issue, a photo that helps illustrate the issue, and your proof of purchase
Note: For warranty and crash replacement inquiries outside the United States, please contact your local dealer or distributor
- The dealer will contact Stan’s NoTubes or the local distributor and arrange for repair/replacement, or, if you’ve contacted us directly, we will work quickly to reply to your email with instructions
- If you have contacted Stan’s NoTubes directly regarding a wheelset warranty, and your approved request requires a return, Stan’s will provide you with a shipping label for return, free labor for your wheel rebuild, and return shipping
1 YEAR ALUMINUM RIM CRASH REPLACEMENT:
Should you have the unfortunate experience of crashing and damaging your Stan’s NoTubes aluminum rims, we want nothing more than to help you get back on the bike as quickly as possible. The Crash Replacement Policy covers the rims for a period of 1 year from the original purchase date against damage caused during normal operation of the bicycle, including racing. Crash replacement aluminum rim pricing is 50% off the MSRP of the exact or comparable product at the time of the claim. If necessary, spokes, nipples, tape, and costs associated with any build labor performed by Stan’s NoTubes will be provided at a discount.
ALUMINUM RIM CRASH REPLACEMENT PROCESS:
- Retain a copy of original proof of purchase (ie. Itemized receipt or invoice)
Note: Reply to the registration confirmation email with a picture or scan of your receipt and we’ll keep it on file for you in the event of a future claim
- Submit your request via an authorized Stan’s NoTubes dealer with your proof of purchase or contact us at [email protected] with a description of your issue, a photo that helps illustrate the issue, and your proof of purchase
Note: For warranty and crash replacement inquires outside the United States, please contact your local dealer or distributor
- If you have contacted Stan’s NoTubes directly regarding crash replacement and your request has been approved you will be charged crash replacement pricing for your product and standard return shipping fees.
ALUMINUM RIM AND WHEELSET WARRANTY AND CRASH REPLACEMENT CONDITIONS:
- Warranty and crash replacement are valid only for the original owner and are not transferrable.
- Warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage sustained during shipment
- Products on which serial numbers, production lot codes/date codes or other identifying marks have been removed
- Normal wear and tear, misuse, incorrect installation or improper maintenance, use of incompatible parts or components, accident or crash damage, negligence, modifications not recommended or approved by Stan’s NoTubes
- Labor costs for work not performed by Stan’s NoTubes
- Shipping costs to Stan’s NoTubes or local distributor
- Instances determined to be cosmetic only
- Any representation or warranty expressed or implied by a third party beyond the provisions of this stated policy
- Purchases made through unauthorized resellers such as eBay, Alibaba, Amazon or similar resale sites
- Crash replacement does not cover the following:
- Normal wear and tear expected with the use of high-quality mountain bike components
- Products on which the serial numbers, production lot codes or other identifying marks have been removed
- Misuse, incorrect installation or improper maintenance, use of incompatible parts or components, negligence, modifications not recommended or approved by Stan’s NoTubes
- Instances determined to be cosmetic only
- Shipping costs to or from Stan’s NoTubes or the local distributor
- Labor costs associated with removing the wheels and any associated components including but not limited to rotors, tires, cassette, computer magnets, etc from the bicycle or wheel
3 YEAR HUB WARRANTY:
All Stan’s NoTubes hubs are covered by a 3 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Warranty does not cover abuse, misuse, consequential damage resulting from lack of or improper maintenance, normal wear and tear, and improper installation. Warranties only apply to the original owner with valid sales receipt. If a product is found to be defective, a free repair or replacement will be provided at the sole discretion of Stan’s NoTubes.
BST-R rims offer maximum versatility with the widest range of tires and pressures. Compatible with 25mm to 32mm tires at pressures up to 115psi both with and without tubes, BST-R rims are also compatible with wider, higher-volume tubeless tires at pressures below 45psi.
Our race-proven Neo hubs with Durasync & Neo Ultimate hubs with Speedsync offer the durability and faster engagement to handle today's most difficult trails and more aggressive riding style.