New MK4 and S2 EU
BUILT TO PUSH BOUNDARIES: THE NEW MK4 AND S2
DRIVEN TO BUILD THE PERFECT RIM
For years we've worked quietly to create a better asymmetric tubeless rim. Asymmetric rims with offset spoke holes build into stronger wheels, but they've always had major downsides when it comes to tubeless. Most asymmetric rims have areas that are vulnerable to denting and don't create equally strong airtight seals on both sides of the rim. The new MK4 rims are the first asymmetric aluminum rims that we created based on our patented Bead Socket Technology. Our BST-Asymmetric design allows for the improved bracing angle and nearly equal spoke tension balance of an asymmetric rim, but resists dents and retains the easy inflation and reliable airtight seal that's made Stan's the leader in tubeless rim technology. The new MK4 series rims are available in three updated widths, and each Crest, Arch, and Flow model has its own purpose-built, wider rim shape and spoke hole offset.
MK4 RIM AND WHEELSET DETAILS:
- Rims available now in limited quantities with all new wheelsets arriving throughout Summer 2022
- BST-Asymmetric tubeless design for easy inflation, reliable airtight seal, and near equal spoke tension balance
- Durable 6069 aluminum with welded joint and reinforced spoke bed
- Dent-resistant rim shape and durable matte finish
- Available in 3 rim widths
- Features our new M-pulse hub with 1.66º engagement through six pawls equipped with Neodymium magnets. More details here.
WANT A PREVIEW OF OUR NEW MK4 WHEELS?
Want to see the new MK4 asymmetric wheelsets with our yet-to-be-released M-pulse hubs before we announce them to the public? The M-pulse is an entirely new hub design unlike anything we've done before. It's currently busy exceeding every test we can throw at it and blowing us away with how quick and positive it engages and how smooth it rolls. Sign up now for updates on any of our upcoming wheelsets with M-pulse hubs.
DEPENDABLE TUBELESS PERFORMANCE
Well suited for eBikes, S2 wheels are built with Stan’s all new E-sync hubs to handle additional weight and drivetrain stress. Like the MK4 series, Stan’s S2 rims have all increased in width, but S2 rims are manufactured with 6061 aluminum using a durable sleeved joint and stainless steel rim eyelets. They rely on Stan’s proven conventional symmetrical Bead Socket Technology for easy inflation.
S2 WHEELSET DETAILS:
- Patented BST tubeless rim design
- 6061 aluminum rim with durable sleeved joint and stainless steel rim eyelets
- eBike compatible
- E-sync hub provides fast 8.18º engagement, handles 47% greater torque load than previous Neo hubs
- Heavy duty chromoly axles, and Enduro brand bearings, including double-row freehub bearing
- Reinforced long pawl design distributes stress away from bearings
- E-sync endcaps and freehubs are backward-compatible with previous Neo hubs
- Available in 3 rim widths
BE FIRST TO KNOW WHEN S2 WHEELS ARE AVAILABLE
S2 wheelsets with our heavy-duty E-sync hubs will be available at bike shops and online retailers soon. Want us to let you know when new wheels with E-sync hubs are available? Sign up, and we'll let you know.
Flow MK4 RimAs low as $129.00
Crest MK4 RimAs low as $129.00
Arch MK4 RimAs low as $129.00