Our Response To COVID-19 And An Update On Current Operations
No one needs emails from companies right now, but information can be helpful in a time like this. Here is what we are seeing and how we are responding to the ever changing landscape related to COVID-19 and the impacts on our communities, customers, and business.
- Our main facility in Big Flats, NY is under state mandate for significant staffing reduction, and all non-production staff will be working from home until further notice. Every effort to remain on schedule is being made as long as safety is not compromised.
- We are experiencing delays in order shipping and warranty processing due to staffing restrictions. We apologize for these delays, but must prioritize the health and safety of our staff and their families.
- Our State College, PA facility began largely working from home at the beginning of the week and will continue to do so until further notice. Our remote staff in West Virginia, Arizona, Colorado, Utah, Washington State, and Germany continue to operate.
- Our orders from suppliers have generally been on schedule with minimal delays, and to date distributors and bike shops have received shipments with minimal disruption, but we do anticipate increased disruption.
Are we riding our bikes? Should you ride?
- Restrictions vary by region and are subject to change, but for the most part, you can and should go ride your bike, provided you can avoid groups and are under no specific restriction.
- No groups. Take a break from parking lot chats and high fives.
- Maintain distance from others on the trail. Be extra nice. Stop and let that person with the dog go past with plenty of room.
- Be extra safe. Now is not the time to try that new line. You don't want to be in the emergency room any more than they want to see you there right now. Sometimes doing your part means taking the easy line.
As a company, we're taking all necessary steps and precautions to ensure the safety of our employees, their families, and those with whom they come into contact. During this time, please excuse any delays responding to email, phone calls, or other requests as we strive to maintain the level of service we are accustomed to providing.
Health and safety is the most important thing right now. Our sympathy goes out to all of those affected around the world, and it is our sincere hope that the measures being taken will let us all overcome this challenge together as quickly as possible.
Stay safe and stay healthy,
All of us here at Stan's NoTubes