- Designed for gravel, cyclocross, and road disc
- Pro versions feature Neo Ultimate hubs with 5° engagement and Sapim CX-Ray spokes
- Team versions feature Neo hubs with 10° engagement and Sapim Custom Laser double-butted spokes
- Comp versions feature Neo hubs with 10° engagement and Sapim Custom Force triple-butted spokes
- BST-R rim design compatible with 25mm-40mm road tubeless tires, traditional road tires when used with tubes, and low-pressure cyclocross tires
- New faster engaging, 100% CNC machined Neo hubs
- Aero rim design is faster without being overly susceptible to crosswinds
- WideRight rim design optimized for wider gravel and cyclocross tires
- Sapim Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- Available for Shimano, Campagnolo, or SRAM XD cassettes
- Available for all current axle systems
Limits are no fun. Go anywhere with versatile, durable disc brake Grail rims and wheelsets. The Grail offers peace of mind for bikepacking, gravel racing, and wherever your backcountry adventures take you. The Grail's WideRight 24.5mm rim design is optimized for the added volume of today's larger gravel tires and allows your tires to expand to their full volume for reduced rolling resistance, improved control, and comfort over the long haul. Our BST-R tubeless technology is compatible with 25-40mm road tubeless tires, traditional road tires when used with tubes, and low pressure tubeless cyclocross tires. One wheelset, maximum versatility. When it comes to getting off the beaten path to find adventure, the Grail is in a class of its own.
Includes quick-release endcaps and skewers, as well as 15mm front and 142mm rear through axle end caps.
What's Included: Grail wheels include: pre-installed tape for tubeless use, presta valve