- Designed for cross country racing and riding
- Pro versions feature Neo Ultimate hubs with 5° engagement and Sapim Custom Laser double-butted spokes
- Team versions feature Neo hubs with 10° engagement and Sapim Force tripple-butted spokes
- RiACT system absorbs impacts and rolls faster
- Bead Socket Technology for unmatched tubeless performance
- WideRight rim design optimized for wider tires
- 2-year warranty with 3-year crash replacement
- Available for Shimano or SRAM XD cassettes
- Available for all current axle systems, including Cannondale Lefty SL, Lefty Supermax, SRAM Predictive Steering, and Boost 110mm and 148mm spacing
Lighter and stronger than aluminum rims, the Valor’s carbon rim lay-up is engineered to absorb radial vibrations and impacts adding suspension to a bike, making the ZTR Valor Carbon the most advanced wheelset NoTubes has ever produced. Non-compliant heavy rims that deliver a harsh, abusive ride have become the standard from most companies producing carbon rims. The ZTR Valor utilizes a construction that is both elastic and strong. Stan's NoTubes has constructed a light weight carbon fiber rim design not just to be stronger than aluminum but also to perform better in real world riding conditions.
Includes quick-release endcaps and skewers, as well as 15mm front and 142mm rear through axle end caps.
Register Your Wheel
Wheel Setup Guide